英文诗句
1、当我需要动力时你鼓励我。
encourage me when I need a drive.
2 、两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
no words are necessary between two loving hearts.
3、我给你。
最后旳疼爱是手放开。
I give you. the last love is letting go.
4 、无论你走到哪里,我都会在你身后。
no matter where you go, I"ll be right behind you.
5 、彼此相爱就是幸福。
如此简单,如此难。
to love one another is to be happy. So simple, so difficult.
6 、我喜欢现在的自己,我怀念过去的我们。
I love to present myself, I miss our past.
7 、爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence.
8 、眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。
eyes are raining for her, but for her umbrella, this is love.
9、宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。
心碎了,还需再补吗?
Rather smiled tears, do not cry to say the regret. when my heart is broken, is it needed to fix?
1 0 、谈一场恋爱,学会了忍耐,总有些意外,会让人受伤害。
talk about a love, learn patience, always someaccidents, will let the person injure.
1 1、成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚联系。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
1 2、纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
never frown, don"t bend the brows, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
1 3、失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他/她近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Lose someone, the worst, he / she is sitting right beside them knowing you can"t have them.
1 4、应该更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
Should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
1 5、爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
If the person you love doesn"t love you the way you want them to, doesn"t mean they don"t love you with all they have.
1 6、当你需要倾诉,我就在这里;当你需要一个温暖的拥抱,我就在这里;当你需要有人为你擦去伤心的泪水,我就在这里。
when you need to tell, I am here; when you need a warm hug, I will be here; when you need someone to wipe your tears of sadness, I will here.
免费下载中英对照诗句
拓展阅读
说明:以下内容为本文主关键词的百科内容,一词可能多意,仅作为参考阅读内容,下载的文档不包含此内容。每个关键词后面会随机推荐一个搜索引擎工具,方便用户从多个垂直领域了解更多与本文相似的内容。
1、需要:需要是指人体组织系统中的一种缺乏、不平衡的状态。需要一般具有对象性、阶段性、社会制约性和独特性特征。人类个体需要的产生,受到诸多因素的影响,主要有生理状态、情境和认知水平。根据不同标准,需要可以划分为不同种类。马斯洛的需要层次理论是需要的代表性理论,对教育、教学也有很多启示。需要是有机体在生存和发展的过程中,感受到的生理和心理上对客观事物的某种要求。它往往以内部的缺乏或不平衡状态表现出其生存和发展对于客观条件的依赖性。需要是有机体生存和发展的重要条件,它反映了有机体对内部环境或外部生活条件的稳定要求。只有满足了这些需求,有机体才可能得以健康成长,如在儿童成长的过程中有爱的需求,如果父母的亲子之...
标签: 诗词鉴赏